Old March 23rd 19, 05:05 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Doublethink in Einstein Cult

David Morin teaches that, according to Einstein's relativity, time SPEEDS UP for the moving observer:

David Morin, Introduction to Classical Mechanics With Problems and Solutions, Chapter 11, p. 14: "Twin A stays on the earth, while twin B flies quickly to a distant star and back. [...] For the entire outward and return parts of the trip, B does observe A's clock running slow..." http://www.people.fas.harvard.edu/~djmorin/chap11.pdf

Neil deGrasse Tyson teaches that, according to Einstein's relativity, time SLOWS DOWN for the moving observer:

Neil deGrasse Tyson: "We have ways of moving into the future. That is to have time tick more slowly for you than others, who you return to later on. We've known that since 1905, Einstein's special theory of relativity, which gives the precise prescription for how time would slow down for you if you are set into motion." http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/...ry?id=32191481

David Morin is correct but he would not rebuke Neil deGrasse Tyson. Einsteinians have discovered that, when both Einstein's idiocy and its antithesis are taught, human rationality is irreversibly destroyed - no chance for recovery. Divine Albert's Divine Theory reigns supreme in such circumstances - efficient criticism is unthinkable.

Pentcho Valev