Old August 29th 08, 07:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Default Herbert Marshall.

How about snow in Tucson last January, BEERTbrain?

A tornado here this summer prediction? Less than a month to go.

Or are your predictions based on an alcoholic haze?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 13:55:34 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

Jeff I thought my mother told me Hoover ,but I hated Hoover growing up
in the Great Depression. I liked Herbert Marshall(great actor) so I went
with him. I never have lied or hedged this astronomy group. I hate the
name Herbert If I could name myself it would be Mark I like Mark go
figure bert