Old June 21st 08, 09:54 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,alt.philosophy,alt.journalism
Rand Simberg[_1_]

Default .. What if Tom Hanks filmed the...Future...of NASA instead of it's past?

On Sat, 21 Jun 2008 12:19:44 -0400, in a place far, far away,
"jonathan" made the phosphor on my monitor
glow in such a way as to indicate that:

What future would he write? Or would you?

A future based on what is likely to occur
based on current facts and trends?

Or a future NASA ..should...have in an
otherwise perfect world?

I know what I would write. It would be a future
where NASA plays the central role in fulfilling
the promise of space.

In other words, like most of what you write, it would be fiction.