Old November 16th 20, 12:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Rick C. Hodgin

Default The solar system is an Earth manufacturing and reclamation system

On 10/24/20 6:42 PM, Rick C. Hodgin wrote:
You can stay up-to-date with this web link:

Â*Â*Â* http://www.3alive.org

It has links to the simulation source code on GitHub.Â* It's a Visual
Studio 2008 project that uses freeglut and Open GL for rendering the
simulation.

Again, I'm looking for someone to post scientific data or Bible
references which categorically refute this theory.

After many late nights and weekends, I have the preliminary algorithms
for the next phase of this project completed! Oh what a wonderful feeling!

Still much to do, but if I could liken it to rebuilding a big block V8
on the bench: It fired. It started. It's idling, but high. Timing's
a little off. Carburetor's way too rich, and I have the garden hose
hooked up to the block for cooling and it's just dumping out out water
onto the floor. The exhaust is coming straight out of the headers
directly into the garage and you can see it getting thick with oil smoke
as it begins to heat up.

Yes, the mess is significant. Yes, the fumes from just the little bit
it's been running so far would give you a notable headache, but you can
already FEEL the POWER of this rebuilt engine coming alive as you rev it
up a time or two: Vroom, vroom! Dreaming of the open road. Dreaming
of the wind racing through the hair, and being pressed back in the seat
as you get on it a little.

:-)

The happy moments of our lives. So very thankful for those. :-)

--
Rick C. Hodgin