Old March 3rd 14, 09:33 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Nicolaas Vroom

Default Cosmography of the local Universe

Op zondag 2 februari 2014 08:49:41 UTC+1 schreef Nicolaas Vroom:
Op vrijdag 20 december 2013 20:37:41 UTC+1 schreef Nicolaas Vroom:
Op donderdag 19 december 2013 09:57:12 UTC+1 schreef Steve Willner:

Observed flows towards the Great
Attractor, for example, are larger than can be accounted for by
visible matter in that direction.

This demonstrates my point.
To explain this you need more baryonic or nonbaryonic matter (or both)

In order to investigate what other authors had to say specific about
nonbaryonic in our local universe I read the following documents:

8) http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.0091 Cosmography of the Local Universe

For a detailed evalution see the following document:
http://users.telenet.be/nicvroom/fri...20age.htm#Ref1

In Scientific American of March 2014 there is an article about the same
subject.
For a review select:
http://users.telenet.be/nicvroom/Sci...rch%202014.htm
Two more documents are interesting:
1) http://arxiv.org/abs/1307.6210 23 July 2013
2) http://arxiv.org/abs/1309.1159 4 Sept 2013

Specific the second one is interesting which claims that it is very
difficult to simulate the dwarf galaxies of the Milky way in the way
they actual are (aligned in a plane)
What makes such a simulation difficult is non-baryonic dark matter
in the halo of the Milky way galaxy.
Such a halo is required to solve the missing matter problem or better:
the flat galaxy rotation curve issue.
IMO this leaves only one solution possible:
to allow for more invisible baryonic matter in the disc.

Nicolaas Vroom.