Old February 28th 04, 02:35 AM
mlm

Default Place to post images as attachments

"Chosp" wrote in news:qQs%b.4023$id3.2306@fed1read01:

Tell me you didn't mean to write astrological.

Right. s/b astronomical, sorry to confuse you. I wouldn't dream of
dabbling in something so un-scientific or kooky in this fine group
frequented by only the purest of scientists.

Is there a policy against attachments here?

Yes. This is a text only newsgroup.
Post your images to the alt.binaries.pictures.astro

Pity. Considering the length and number of text messages about planet
f-ing X, the calendar FAQ, pages of conspiracy theories top and bottom
posted and thousands of '' signs all over the place, I hardly think a
small attachment should cause much concern. But there are always the
righteous folk who have conniptions over stuff like that. Those who
would rule the usenet bless them. They also wake up to tidy up the
cutlery drawer every few nights and buy crates of latex gloves and
compressed air cans at Costco to dust the house.

(Awww, don't get your blood pressure up, I am digressing)

Mark