Old August 13th 09, 08:03 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
hdbanannah

Default conservation of angular momentum only in an atom totalitystructure #142; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

It is common in physics for structural components to assume the most
energy-efficient shape and properties possible. Any discrepancies are
momentarily corrected over a lapse of time. I therefore find it
reasonable for the universe to also be similar in shape and structure
to an atom.

But to insist that the universe IS an atom is quite a different story.
I disagree with such a claim because it defies so many elements of
physics that it just seems ridiculous to me. The mathematical and
scientific proof is not quite there yet. To say the universe is
comparable to an atom might be more accurate.