Old October 20th 20, 02:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

Default TV Show: Another Life 2019 !

On 10/17/2020 11:30 PM, skybuck2000 wrote:
Hello,
Normally I only write reviews about games.
But today I have something special for you:

It's a netflix show called: Another Life 2019 --
Today/this night I watched all 10 episodes and I could
not believe how good this is ! What I especially like about it is

the spaceship. It looks
like a true "warp-ship" as conceived by a real scientist !
But beside from that the series is very fresh and full with --
Bye for now,
Skybuck !

P.S.: I post it here too for you astronomy lovers ! I am pretty sure you will love this SCI-FI, you ll see why when you see it ! =D

Thanks for the information, and opinion.