Old September 13th 20, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
skybuck2000

Default Alternative Explanation for my Observation: Local Black holecausing flashes by comet tearing

LOL ANOTHER IDEA JUST POPPED INTO MY HEAD... Kinda because the blackhole art on google/youtube is about big things being sucked into a blackhole... not tiny things like a comet.

Therefore I am not sure if a Comet getting sucked into a blackhole near earth would produce enough light for me to see it briefly as it gets partially sucked back into the blackhole ?!

It's kind of a sketschy hypothesis.... because some of the light would then have escaped the blackhole and some of it not ?!

Not sure how real that is... could be... but why a light bulb ? why round ?! Hmmmm why not a line ? Why no tearing ?!?

So here is my other crazy hypothesis:

A COMET HIT PLANET NINE.

And caused some kind of nuclear explosion on planet nine... which somehow caused an implosion effect.
However from my description there does seem to be perfect white light at center... hmmm ? Maybe from nuclear explosion.

It would be very funny if planet nine would be found based on my observation of this strange flash.

Let's try and keep it real.... most likely it's not blackhole scientist says... so a planet - comet collision sees more realistic !

Bye for now,
Skybuck