Old August 10th 15, 06:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
lal_truckee

Default How many degrees in their orbit do the planets travel in oneEarth year?

On 8/10/15 10:10 AM, palsing wrote:
On Monday, August 10, 2015 at 6:14:57 AM UTC-7, Lord Vath wrote:

... I speak fluent Latin, as do a lot of the scientific
community.

Depends on your definition of 'fluent'.

The priest who writes the Latin for the Catholic Church's official documents and encyclicals estimates that there are probably no more than 100 people world-wide within the Catholic Church who truly speak fluent Latin today. My Latin teacher in high school spoke fluent Latin and told me that he knew of only a very few others in the USA who could do so.

I doubt very seriously that you are one of them...

Not so dead...
http://www.latinitatis.com/latinitas/menu_gb.htm
Live radio news broadcasts in Latin, and other living Latin links.