Old December 4th 18, 01:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Rocket Man

Default SpaceX launch today was third use of a first stage

You mean an onerous number of small satellites.

"Jeff Findley" wrote in message
Today's SpaceX launch from Vandenberg AFB was the third launch and
landing of this particular stage. This is the first time that a stage
has been used more than twice.

The payload was numerous small satellites (I believe 64 total).

Jeff