Old November 19th 18, 03:10 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default 7) the number of quasars is increasing by distance , much more thanthe waited-one ..

( .. our reports of astronomy are supporting a theory over the RedShifh in opposition to the BigBang theory ; we have no news of associations of galaxies with quasars , having the redshift coincident (H.Arp !!) ; always the objects with very higth temperature , have a redshift that put its out (far) from galaxies also if very near : if you have different informations , send to us ! )..
... we propose to discuss the anomaly of the quasars ' distribuition on the deep space : it has an increment' rate over the 50% as regard to the waited distribuition ... from many years we support also that the Raman effect can be the bigger cause of the measured escape of Redshift , like also of the background ' radiation (CBR) and within this conceptual line it is easy to explain this last anomaly like a simple consequent curiosity .
The logaritmiic scale of magnitude , that ties the splendour (shine) to the distance in the Pogson' formule , says that the object' distribuition in an uniform universe is going so : each 0.5 magnitude the number of recovered objects is doubling and that is true for the galaxies and stars ( also for different types and sky' sections with necessary considerations..); its application to quasars in 'u-mag' gives the following Numbers CAT VII/260 , CDS Strasbourg) u-mag 15.5-16 =N. 34 ... u-mag 16-16.5 =N. 106 ... u-mag 16.5-17 =N. 369 ... u-mag 17-17.5 =N. 1026 ...: the increasing is three times and not two like for galaxies (CAT VII/250 ) , where with ETA 0 , ECC 0.2 , z 0.01 for mag-Bjsel 15-15.5 =N. 36 ... for mag-Bjsel 15.5-16 =N. 75 ... for mag-Bjsel 16-16.5 =N. 163 ... for mag-Bjsel 16.5-17 =N. 362 ....
... rephrasing : when the number of recovered galaxies increases two times with distance , the number of (very hot ) quasars increase three times .. why ? Is the temperature influencing the measure of distance (redshift !) ? Are the very higth frequecies of quasars, too higth and so invisisible on beginning, weakened by the distance and becoming later so visible ?