Old March 3rd 16, 10:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
kurt stocklmeir kurt stocklmeir is offline
Member

Default Kurt Stocklmeir history of my theories

God sends me theories - all my theories are cursed

some of my theories are famous - this could be bad because they
are cursed

curses are some times made because things are not fair - God will
punish a lot of people if bad people abuse people

from the Bible the devil runs the earth - the devil runs physics
- people steal theories - people use theories and they do not
give credit to people who created them - people fight against
good theories - a lot of good theories do not get attention

a teacher was fired because a student got their phone and sent a
picture of the teacher on the phone to a lot of people - the
teacher did not have some clothes on - the teacher needs to get
their job back - the student is a bad person

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/b...ack-mrs-arthur

it is probably true the person who said if there are black holes
and if gravity waves move at the speed of light how do gravity
waves get out of a black hole - I think the person needs to get
some credit for saying gravity waves move more fast than light

it is probably true I was the first person to talk about Doppler
effect of all forces and gravity waves

if gravity waves move at the speed of light particles like
photons and neutrinos would see big Doppler effect of gravity
waves and a lot of not normal things would happen like paths of
photons and neutrinos would go hay wire - gravity waves move at
an almost infinite speed - people will not ever see gravity waves

time and space around mass is a circuit that resonates - standing
waves of gravity waves

this is a little like vibrations of electron on a surface of a
sphere

it would be hard to see these waves - these waves could tell a
lot of things like extra dimensions and size of the universe
shape of the universe parallel universes - these waves depend on
things like extra dimensions

the ether is tachyons the ether has standing waves of these
tachyons - the vacuum is tachyons the vacuum has standing wave of
these tachyons - these standing waves could tell a lot of things
like extra dimensions size of the universe shape of the universe
parallel universes

standing waves of the ether and standing waves of the vacuum
could influence light - if people were looking for gravity waves
standing waves of the ether and standing waves of the vacuum
could make it look like they were gravity waves

all of this is cursed

Kurt Stocklmeir
--
--- Posted from http://lu7abf.org.ar/news