Old January 24th 06, 08:01 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur

Default Floaters - new website simulator

On 23 Jan 2006 16:42:56 -0800, wrote:

My floaters all appeared in October of 1999 and havent gotten any
worse. I drew this a few months after they appeared:
http://www.biliaryatresia.net/floaters.jpg

That's almost exactly what I see as well. As with yourself, the view
against a bright sky is typically when I notice it the most.

I also have moved to using binoviewers exclusively with any moderate-
or high-power at a telescope to help offset my floaters. A single EP
view of a planet at high-power is very frustrating for me.

---
Michael McCulloch