Old June 11th 04, 09:03 PM
Ami Silberman

"OM" om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org wrote
in message ...
On Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:19:34 -0400, "Ami Silberman"
wrote:

Well, you know next to nothing about D&D.

...Actually, Tunnels & Trolls was a lot more fun. Especially when you
consider that only D6's were used, and it was easy to get involved in
massive dice roll wars with 44-oz cups full of cheap gambling dice
thrown on tables that required 2-3 minutes to determine whether or not
you just beat the **** out of your opponent enough to earn a right to
tumble in the furs for a night with his favorite mistress :-)

I'll have to look at my copy. I thought it used the same dice as D&D. You
might be getting it confused with "The Fantasy Trip", which was the parent
of the Hero system and also spawned GURPS. (Not biased against GURPS I am,
no siree.) (Flying Buffalo recently, a word which here means "within the
past fifteen years", republished both Tunnels and Trolls and "Monsters!
Monsters!".)

To put things back on topic (sort of), it is impossible in GURPS vehicles or
GURPS space (at least as of the previous edition) to build a launch vehicle
using current technology.