Old April 13th 17, 04:17 AM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spain

Default Emdrive might change the law of inertia (for the Earth too!)

On 2/15/2017 1:19 PM, Non Newtonian Propulsion wrote:
Il giorno martedì 14 febbraio 2017 10:42:05 UTC+1, ha scritto:
EmDrive: UK scientist claims 'new physics' explains galaxy rotation and
theoretical space propulsion:

i can say only that using standard electrodynamics whe can violate action reaction principle without "new physics"

I call BS on the idea standard EM dynamics violates Newton's Third Law.
That website linked to says the same thing more or less.

As per EmDrive, it might be that EmDrive is one of the most exotic
examples of an electromagnetic compass ever devised.

That it could be a potential source of propulsion for satellites in
orbit around planetary bodies with strong magnetic fields I will
concede. But that's a huge concession to practicality over say, star
drives or new physics which, if the former is true, EmDrive provides no
experimental proof thereof.

David