Old October 22nd 02, 08:05 PM
Paul R. Mays

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

"Rich" wrote in message

Rick Sobie replied:
In article ,

says...

Rick Sobie replied:

"Rich" wrote in message

replied:

In sci.astro Rich wrote:

Show us the evidence. Is that too much to ask?

Yes, it is too much to ask!

Pity.

You want proof?
You can't handle the proof.

http://www3.telus.net/webshrinker/wow/Archology.html

Can you?

http://www.catchpenny.org/abydos.html

That is a stretch if you ask me.

As opposed to what exactly?

And what part do you find wanting?

They are clearly flying machines.

Are they? You don't consider flying machines a stretch?

The explanations by Dr. Zahi Hawass are just as bad. He said "they
are just childrens' toys, that's all, nothing to see there at all,
LOOK! over there, why that looks like the grave of a cook! Come
people, let us look over there!" or similar.

Funny, I read these words in the link above...

If the ancient Egyptians had vehicles such as helicopters,
submarines, and jet airplanes, one would expect to find some
evidence of this other than in a single inscription on the
lintel of a single temple. This type of large machinery
requires a vast amount of support (including fuel, parts,
factories, etc.) but there is no trace of any such support
in all of Egypt. The Egyptian literature is also bereft of
any boast, much less passing mention, of advanced aircraft.
Obviously this situation doesn't seem peculiar to those who
really want to believe that the ancient Egyptians flew around
in airplanes.

Seems reasonable to me. You disagree I assume. If so explain why.

Why is it so difficult for some people to grasp that there may be
more to history than we are taught in school?

The issue is not a generality, but something specific you posted.

Have you seen the underwater ruins off Japan?

No, have you?

Clearly carved steps,
and post holes. Unless you believe that parrot fish routinely
carve gigantic sets of stairs to trim their beaks or something.

No, he's a clown fish and the damage was done when the mines went off.

I mean honestly, the expanations are ludicrous.

Yours are at any rate. You won't address any reasonable response and
immediately cast aspersions on anyone just asking questions.

Here, quite simply I will show you that there are mysteries in this
world which the general public are not permitted to see.

Let's handle one at a time.

Is the entire basis for your claim that the ancient egyptians had
flying machines a single glyph in one and only one temple?

Actually there was also found inside a tomb that dated to
the old kingdom period where Two small gold modles of Jet
Aircraft were found. One having a Delta Wing and vertical
stabilizer and one having swept wings. And a wood version found
that dates to 200 BC.

http://www.catchpenny.org/model.html
http://www.enigmas.org/aef/lib/archeo/nf-airp.shtml
http://www.enigmas.org/aef/lib/archeo/nf-electric.shtml
http://www.nasca.org.uk/Ancient__Avi...on_.html#Egypt
http://www.nasca.org.uk/Strange_reli...e_relics_.html

So your one and only one example is a bit faulty...

And a place to test Fly?
http://www.crystalinks.com/nasca.html
http://www.livingtravel.com/samerica/peru/peru_3.htm

[...]

Plenty of evidence for anyone who is willing to look.

OK, let's do just that, look at it.

Do you believe that the Egyptian's had heavier than air flying machines
and left one single reference to them in one single location? Oddly I
don't recall any part of Egyptian history in which they were so humble.
And I find it odd that they never once used said flying machines in any
of the many wars they fought, even for reconnaissance, or that their

enemies
or friends made no mention of them in any of their writings.

Rich

-*-