Old January 5th 09, 02:46 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro
Strich.9

Default Three body demomstrations.

On Jan 4, 6:08*pm, hw@..(Dr. Henri Wilson) wrote:
Readers might be interested in my latest program upgrade that shows how three
bodies might interact according to Newtonian theory. Both 2D and 3D
configurations are shown. The value of G has been grossly exaggerated to speed
up the movements.
When the masses of the objects are fairly similar, the motions are clearly
chaotic and usually result in a crash. Even with mass ratios of 1:1000, the
motions are very unstable in the long term.

Fascinating viewing at:http://www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/threebody.exe

Henri Wilson. ASTC,BSc,DSc(T)

www.users.bigpond.com/hewn/index.htm.

I am assuming by Newtonian the speed of g interaction is
instantaneous. The errors will probably be larger with non-
instantaneous g such as g=c...