Old July 6th 04, 02:37 PM
Rand Simberg

Default Minimum Number of Rocket Designs

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 06:22:32 -0700 (PDT), in a place far, far away,
Graham Drabble made the phosphor on my

If you've got suggestions as to how to make the group work better then
the mods would be gald to hear them. It's a difficult balance between
the delays inherent in hand moderating every article and the trust
required to white list someone.

For now I'd just like to remind people to be careful and keep talking
about the space issues not the personal ones.

The problem isn't the off-topic flamage, of which there's very little
in absolute terms. The problem is that there's so little content at
all. People simply aren't posting to the group, and I have no ready
solution to that.