Old January 11th 04, 08:00 PM
James Nicoll

Default Bush to send man to Mars

In article ,
John Schutkeker wrote:
(Unpleasant Truth) wrote in
. com:

the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind--

I'm sure that a lot of us could say this, and I certainly could. 9-11 took
us all by surprise.

Anyone remember December 7th? There was a movie about it.

OK, that was a military attack on (mostly) military assets.
I'll substitute March 9th, which included attacks on civilians.

--
"Precepts of religion. Every victory is a defeat. Every cut made is a wound
received. Every strength is a weakness. Every time you kill, you die."