Old January 9th 04, 11:48 PM
Unpleasant Truth

Default Bush to send man to Mars

(These Gremlins Grammaticus) wrote in message . com...
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040109/325/eiotu.html

Hopefully himself, on permanent mission.

Like all Conserva-Clowns, Bush tries to control people's
impression; he's doing whatever he thinks makes himself
look good. What a selfish piece of garbage. He doesn't
give a rat's ass about anyone except himself so he can
get re-elected. He doesn't know a thing about anything.

THE PRESIDENT: ...I was in Florida...the TV was obviously on...
I said, it must have been a horrible accident...and...my Chief
of Staff...walked in and said, "A second plane has hit the tower,
America is under attack."...And, Jordan, I wasn't sure what to
think at first. You know, I grew up in a period of time where
the idea of America being under attack never entered my mind--
just like your Daddy's and Mother's mind probably...
http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...011204-17.html