Old April 26th 04, 09:57 AM
Colin

Default What's happened to the daily updates?

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 10:10:01 +1000, Peter Nunn wrote:

Jacques, where are you??

Peter.

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:49:41 +1000, Peter Nunn
wrote:

Any reason there missing (or have I just missed them)?

I tried emailing Jacques over the weekend to find out what's going on but
his given email address bounces as 'user not recognised' - so either he's
changed it or he's got a serious system glitch.

He's been kindly posting an awful lot of Status Reports on sc.space.news as
well and I'm missing them badly - suppose the only answer is to subscribe
directly to em although Iss-on-Orbit reports are off limits to the public -
Nasa are very touchy about them for some reason.

Maybe he'll surface - if anyone knows how to reach him perhaps they might
find out the situation for the interested parties here.

Colin