Old March 11th 21, 12:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Peter[_2_]

Default Why do planets rotate?

palsing wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 2:26:20 PM UTC-8, Peter wrote:
Why do planets rotate?

Why not just ask Google?

There's more than one way to get information from the internet, Googling
is surely one of them and newsgroups are another. Why he who enquires
in a newsgroup is thought to be wrong, I know not.

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the...planets-rotate

Thank you.

--
When, once, reference was made to a statesman almost universally
recognized as one of the villains of this century, in order to