Old March 17th 05, 09:00 PM
Rand Simberg

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 17:47:15 +0000 (UTC), in a place far, far away,
(Eric Chomko) made the phosphor on my

: : What leverage is needed? If the employee doesn't get paid what was
: : stipulated at the time of hire, the employer is in breach of the
: : contract, and he can quit, just as he can be fired if he doesn't do
: : the job. That's why it's a mutually-agreed employment contract.
:
: The contract is nothing but a piece of paper without a fair justice
: system.

: Who's opposed to a fair justice system? Can't you stay on topic for a
: single post?

I'm doing just fine. Why do you think that I felt you were opposed to a
fair justice system? I simply made a comment.

Why did you make the comment? What were you responding to? Do you
just type whatever pops into your head that instant, regardless of its
relevance to anything?

Never mind, we all know the answer to that one.