Old January 3rd 15, 03:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default 9/11 Conspiracy Completely Debunked (again)

On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 7:37:08 PM UTC-8, Arc Michael wrote:
On Friday, January 20, 2012 5:03:59 AM UTC-8, HVAC wrote:
1 EXPLOSIVE DEVICES WERE CAREFULLY AND SECRETLY PLANTED IN THE WTC
BUILDINGS. You cannot secretly prepare a controlled demolition of the
two World Trade Center buildings containing 50,000 workers,

but they all used the Harry Potter 'cloak' cape, no one saw them

We see with our brains. We know the ones who post here that have no brains. Its a given they can't see the facts if it hit them on their empty head. Before the GOPers stole the treasury these sick people were kept indoors,and given the proper medication. TreBert