Old July 22nd 07, 02:46 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Derek Lyons

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

Danny Deger wrote:

On Jul 21, 7:28 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
"Danny Deger" wrote

Have you looked at my transcript yet? I am waiting for you to post
yours.

You can not tell ONE SINGLE THING about your ability to teach from a
transcript.

snip

Not one single thing can be told from a transcript? I will grant you
the whole story is not in a transcript, but not ONE SINGLE THING.
Give me a break. I am getting sick.

Learn to ****ing read.

He didn't say "nothing can be told" he said "nothing can be told about
your ability to teach".

As I said a moment ago, the problem here is operator error - failure
to engage the brain.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.