Old July 22nd 07, 01:59 AM posted to alt.fiction.original,rec.aviation.piloting,sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Danny Deger

Default Houston, You Have a Problem

On Jul 21, 7:15 pm, "Morgans" wrote:
snip

You might as well not post.
--
Jim in NC

You might as well not read. Tell me what newsgroup reader you are
using and will tell you how to use killfile.

Danny Deger

P.S. I am waiting for a single statement on the fact NASA abused
their power in 1999 in having me locked up and abused their power last
year in me just getting a little sick leave. Isn't this more
important to post on than the using "brake" instead of "break" or
leaving the "h" out of the word "physics". I am making some strong
accusations here folks and have the documentation to back up my
claims. How about someone disputing the documents I present with some
factual basis of their own?