Old March 1st 04, 11:00 AM
John Beaderstadt

On Sun, 29 Feb 2004 18:41:53 -0600, OM
om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 00:30:14 +0100, "Thierry" To answer me in private
use http://www.astrosurf.com/lombry/post.htm wrote:

OK, I found the info here http://www.lostcosmonauts.com/

...Anyone who didn't see this one coming deserves to be bitchslapped

Jeez. How long are we going to have to keep going over the same
ground? This quote from the site: "There is still no rational
explanation, nearly ten years after the fall of the communist regimes
of eastern Europe, for the permanence of a curtain of silence over the
loss of a number of soviet cosmonauts, at the beginning of the space
program."

Yes there is a rational explanation: it never happened. Read my sig.