Old April 28th 15, 05:40 AM posted to sci.space.science
The Planetary Society via sci.space.science Admin

Default Planetary Society Blog for Tuesday 28 April 2015

Planetary Society Blog

Bill Nyes Earth Day Visit with the President of the United States

http://www.planetary.org/blogs/erin-...elebrates.html

Last week, our CEO Bill Nye joined The President of the United States for
an Earth Day visit to The Everglades, one of the country's renowned
National Parks and a vital global ecosystem. The Washington Post covered
the news, and we at The Planetary Society shared in the excitement.