Old July 7th 04, 05:07 PM
Bjoern Feuerbacher

Default SR time dilation on remote objects ?

Dirk Van de moortel wrote:
"Marcel Luttgens" wrote in message om...

SR time dilation on remote objects ?

Question:

Can time be "SR dilated" on remote galaxies or supernovae, because
of space expansion?

Details are given hereafter, as well as the refusal by the
moderator to post my question in sci.physics.research

Marcel Luttgens

Troll/Crackpot warning:

http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...RLuttgens.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...es/Forget.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...Relations.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...SRSymbols.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di.../IfOnlyIf.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di.../ArmsGrow.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...ArmsGrow2.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...yGalilean.html
http://users.pandora.be/vdmoortel/di...es/SpeedV.html

Oh my goodness. I see that he is totally beyond the border, and unable
to understand anything. I already suspected this, after he kept
repeating this silly statement that "the two time dilations cancel
each other", and this confirms it now.

Thanks for providing the links! I will try to ignore him in the future.

Bye,
Bjoern