Old April 23rd 13, 07:26 AM posted to sci.space.station
Brian Gaff

Default Antares

Well yes, but Surrey Satellite Systems does both as well. The thing is how
do they harden the electronics against radiation and cosmic rays I wonder?

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Jochem Huhmann" wrote in message
"Brian Gaff" writes:

Yes very good, I congratulate them. It shows what slowing down and not
being
so gung ho can do for a project. Re microsats. A lot of these are built
just
down the road from me in Guildford UK.
It seems strange to think that mobile phone innards are now being used
as
building blocks for sattalites.

It's not only the innards, it's full mobile phones here.

Jochem

--
"A designer knows he has arrived at perfection not when there is no
longer anything to add, but when there is no longer anything to take