Old October 13th 18, 03:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default It's Autumn in the Northwest ...

On Friday, October 12, 2018 at 2:12:47 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 1:57:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 2:36:43 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy here in Gresham and a nice autumnal 65F as of 2:30. Wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 45%. Library still too hot!

Double-A

Sandy will say See you in two hours,and 8 days can go by.Cool sunny and not a cloud.Bert

Does Sandy have multiple personalities? That could explain it.

A nice sunny 65F as of 2 PM here in Gresham. Not a cloud in the sky. East wind has not started up yet, but it is expected in coming days. Currently wind NW at 6 mph. Humidity 46%. Expected high today 68F.

I just bought what looks to be a very warm winter coat at a second had store here in Gresham. It has a hood.

Double-A

I've known Sandy the first day in Anaheim(5 years) She help driving me around to get my city and Orange county lic.for M&M. She hears 20x20 and that is a helper.She drives me everywhere.I pay her expenses.She is not taking me as a sugar dady She was married 30 years ago(at 23) Has a 29 year old daughter that lives near Huntington Beach who I never met. Weather getting to cool for shorts.Still no clouds. I got a letter from DMV and have to smog check van by Dec.8 No problem Cost $60. Also have to get another 5 year lic..by my birthday.That could be a problem since I will be 91 WOW .They look at old people as drivers not fit to drive on the freeway.I don;t drive the freeways. To get my lic. 5 years ago took me two weeks. They don;t like my van being a 1993. They would like to drive me to a nursing home and tie me to the bed. Well I'll see how 2019 goes or I;m off to Hawaii van and all. I can live at the top of that great mountain and look at stars 8 billion LYs away WOW They sell Bud light too Bert