Old September 21st 18, 03:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Summertime Once More in Gresham

On Thursday, September 20, 2018 at 1:58:09 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, September 18, 2018 at 7:15:50 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Replace ignition wires and its seems to be working good.I was lucky.OK Sandy is back.I am weak.She has me 100%.In reality she helps take away my depression when I make her laugh.I bought a hearing add so hopefully I can hear her.Its a little better,but adds to outside noise.It came with 30 day money back.Bert

Some of the old time cars used to just get moisture under the distributor cap. All you had to do was to wipe it out the make the car start. Yeah, it's a noisy world. I never felt more peaceful than the time my ears were plugged with wax!

A nice fall 67F here under partly cloudy skies as of 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Dry. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 45%. The air conditioning here at the library is on the fritz. They have some blowing machines blowing air around, but this alternative is not quite cutting it!

Had a nice lunch with Kim yesterday. Kim still remembers the time you called me at Safeway and bought me a gift card so Kim and I could have a nice lunch!

Kim wants me to thank you again for being so kind!

Double-A

That was many moons ago.I wish you and Kim lived near me,because I think we could do each other good.AA I know your a mountain man.You would like Mt Baldy,but not Anaheim weather.It never changes. Bert Ps We have been virtual friends for lots of years.Bert