Old July 21st 17, 12:01 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.physics,sci.electronics.design
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default Towards the *fully* 3D-printed electric cars.

In article , says...

On 7/19/2017 11:56 PM, David Mitchell wrote:
wrote:
On Wed, 19 Jul 2017 05:08:56 +0100, David Mitchell

Uh, the widely varying properties, maybe? Titanium and gold have
slightly different properties.

Jimp posted a reference to a Wikipedia article. You really should read it.
We can 3-D print *right now*:

Thermoplastics, eutectic metals, edible materials, Rubbers, Modeling
clay, Plasticine, Metal clay (including Precious Metal Clay), Ceramic
materials, Metal alloy, cermet, metal matrix composite, ceramic matrix
composite
Nylon or Nylon with short carbon fiber + reinforcement in the form
Carbon, Kevlar, Glass and Glass for high temperature fiber
Photopolymer,Photopolymer + thermally activated chemistry
Almost any metal alloy including Titanium alloys

why not print pizza.... ? should be a huge demand for that...

I believe this has already been done.

http://www.businessinsider.com/beehe...printer-2017-3

While not a printed pizza, the first "pizza ATM" was installed in my
state:

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/colle...s-first-pizza-
atm-opens-xavier-university-cincinnati-n626501

If these things can be profitable anywhere, it's on college campuses.

Jeff