Old December 15th 17, 10:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sarah Ehrett

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 08:05:21 -0800 (PST), palsing
wrote:

" ...I now will completely ignore this thread and anyone posting to it."

If only. I remember a time when people actually interested in the
subject participated. Then the trolls and mentally ill like Bast
arrived and we get the nonsense we have now.

Well, you've said that before, more or less, and it proved to be a lie. Too bad, I really wanted hear your answer as to why you are here in an astronomy forum in the first place, if you think the subject matter is all bull****. Oh well, you clearly don't know the first thing about it, so it is just as well that you avoid it altogether...

Bast need to get on Twitter and share her comments there. I'm certain
she'll love the feedback she receives.