Old December 15th 17, 04:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

" ...I now will completely ignore this thread and anyone posting to it."

Well, you've said that before, more or less, and it proved to be a lie. Too bad, I really wanted hear your answer as to why you are here in an astronomy forum in the first place, if you think the subject matter is all bull****. Oh well, you clearly don't know the first thing about it, so it is just as well that you avoid it altogether...