Old December 15th 17, 01:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Default Hagar still willingly bending over to let NASA do it to him

palsing wrote:
So, apparently you lied when you said you were going to ignore me...

Also, all that so-called evidence you have just barfed up has been
addressed in the last link I provided... assuming you can read... here
it is again...

http://www.badastronomy.com/bad/tv/foxapollo.html

"The van Allen belts are regions above the Earth's surface where the
Earth's magnetic field has trapped particles of the solar wind. An
unprotected man would indeed get a lethal dose of radiation, if he
stayed there long enough. Actually, the spaceship traveled through the
belts pretty quickly, getting past them in an hour or so. There simply
wasn't enough time to get a lethal dose, and, as a matter of fact, the
metal hull of the spaceship did indeed block most of the radiation. For
a detailed explanation of all this, my fellow Mad Scientist William
Wheaton has a page with the technical data about the doses received by
the astronauts. Another excellent page about this, that also gives a
history of NASA radiation testing, is from the Biomedical Results of
Apollo site. An interesting read!"

Here are the referenced links...

http://www.wwheaton.com/waw/mad/mad19.html

https://history.nasa.gov/SP-368/contents.htm

Of course, you will undoubtedly dismiss this evidence as being 'fake',
or some such nonsense, which is exactly what is expected of all science
deniers, who are essentially uneducated cranks. As such, you should
just ignore everything that I say, because, after all, you ignore
virtually ALL scientific evidence as though it were the plague...
right?

Tell me, what other conspiracy theories are you all whipped up about?
I'll bet you subscribe to all the 'popular' ones...

Oh well, that's different then.
Your "experts" claim you can run through lethal radiation and it doesn't
hurt you at all.
I suppose it's like if you run fast enough in a rainstorm,.....you won't get
wet. rolls eyes

And of course I will agree that radiation effects can be different depending
on the duration of exposure.
But the levels in space are so much higher than anything on the earths
surface that only places like Chernobyl or Fukushima can be used in
comparison.
So minutes, not hours, make a major difference.

And we know that even decades later when those occured, the technology STILL
does not exist to protect men from radiation exposure for more than a few
minutes without lasting effects......Death or long term illness..

However I am surprised that NASA did not offer those cleaning up those
nuclear accidents, a few of their magical space suits from the 60's Apollo
program.
As they were supposedly able to protect astronauts in the full exposure of
all the solar radiation on the surface of the moon (outside of any shelter)
for hours at a time.
And ZERO detrimental radiation effects.

They could even function in 400 degree roasting temperatures, to, -300
degree temperatures.
Without even needing a way to radiate away the excess heat.

On earth, AC units need heat exchangers that move the heat energy to water
or air, and then that is removed by transgerring it somewhere else
But in the 1960's, a vacuum,....they (NASA) could still do it,......HOW
?????

You keeo claiming I "deny science"
But your science seems to be that of ALCHEMY and Harry Potter
MAGIC,......and THAT IS NOT SCIENCE.
It is illusion, designed to fool the masses that P.T. Barnum talked about.

Oh,....and I also "science deny" man made global warming/cooling/climate
change is affecting anything.
Especially that the self-proclaimed experts can't even decide what to call
it, from week to week.

And I also "science deny" modern feminism, and its teaching that there is a
gender wage gap.

And I "science deny" that hitlery clinton should not be rotting in a jail
cell.

And I "science deny" that Trump is a bad president, or that you libertard
morons will even have a democratic party left to run a candidate against hin
in 2020.

And I "science deny" that any movies coming out of hollywood in the past two
decades are worth the price of a theater ticket to go to see.
Or even the time it takes to download them illegally for free.

.......There you go, those should keep you spitting bile for well into 2018

And with that, I am going to move on to enjoying the Christmas season....I
now will completely ignore this thread and anyone posting to it.
So knock yourselves out, patting each other on the back in your echo
chamber.

Buu-Bye