Old October 31st 17, 12:51 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
palsing[_2_]

Default Time and timekeeping

On Monday, October 30, 2017 at 3:38:34 PM UTC-7, Gerald Kelleher wrote:

I am sure this entertains those who know no better but if things were normal we would be discussing the real variations which arise as a separate surface rotation throughout the planet's orbit.

You mean, that separate surface rotation that explains the 366th sidereal rotation every year? Unfortunately, you just do not understand it at all, it is just another thing you need to unlearn...