Old May 25th 17, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, May 25, 2017 at 1:45:18 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, May 23, 2017 at 12:53:51 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 4:21:10 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 22, 2017 at 1:03:30 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Another nice day here in Gresham. Currently 81F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Sunny and calm. Expected high later 88F. It has been getting a little higher than predicted though outside my apartment.

Double-A

Dollar store has frames.85 sunny and 2 mph breeze.Still using walker.My right leg can't take weight.Went to Anaheim City Hall.I have an idea City Clerk thinks $25,000 would be a fair settlement.At my age it does not sound bad. My great grandkids will have college $$$$ I have not signed any papers with a lawyer. I have not heard what they think the case is worth??? Trebert

Cities always settle easy, especially prosperous ones. They don't want to face a jury in the mood to let you win the lottery! Ask for as much as you can get! It's the "art of the deal", you know.

A nice 79F here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM PDT. Westerly breeze off the ocean should keep it a little cooler today. Yesterday it made 91F.

Double-A

Problem is I know just about everyone in the City Hall. Its like suing family. Teresa my health and finance adviser told me they will take good care of me. She runs the Senior Center and witness the fall. Not healing and what if I end up in a wheelchair .My late wife ended up in a wheelchair,and then to a nursing home.I will never stay at a nursing home.I rather sail to Hawaii.Trebert

Well, best of luck for healing fast.

Double-A