Old May 20th 17, 10:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA I had a great time at Circus Circus.Made lots of friends that work there.I was a Good Will Ambassitor. I think I would best v suited as a clown. I could paint clowns easier than Indian Chiefs.By the way did you frame the one you bought? It will be worth big $$$$ when Im not able to post. Save G=EMC^2 . Peopletelk me I'm unique.Go Figure Trebert