Old December 22nd 03, 12:27 AM
Richard Crisp

Default Crab Nebula (M1) in H alpha, OII and SII

"Tristan DiLapo" wrote in message
Hi Mike,

Did you see this interesting image of the Crab Nebula. Boy, it must
be nice to image from hot and clear California!

http://www.rdcrisp.darkhorizons.org/...ssion_page.htm

Tris

Oh, it was actually pretty cold and I was battling dew continuously to take
that image, Tristan.

It was on the verge of fogging nearly the whole session and finally did. I
was only able to take three exposures total, so I took one through each
filter.

I hope to get some more data next clearing. It has been cold and wet here in
the SF Bay area for the past week or more.

I am tired of it too!

Glad you liked my image, Tristan

Richard