Old September 30th 07, 09:51 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
kduc

Default TWIN PARADOX IN EINSTEIN 1905 PAPER

snapdragon31 a écrit :

Who is the dumb from Harvard to write this: "If both A and B are
blindfolded, they can still tell who is doing the traveling, because
will feel the acceleration at the turnaround. Constant velocity
cannot
be felt, but acceleration can be."?

利用电解二氧化锰(EMD)和碳酸锂为原料 ,采用熔融浸渍法合成了尖晶石型锂锰
化物LiMn2O4,并用*重分析(TGA)、粉末X射 线衍射技术*究了合成条件对产物的
晶体结构、电化*性能的影响.*究结 表明,在合成的后*阶段反应时间的 *
对产物的晶体结构和电化*性能的影 很大,时间长,会使 LiMn2O4分解为
Li2MnO3和Mn2O3;LiMn2O4的初始放电比容量也 随反应时间的延长而下降.在最佳
条件下合成的LiMn2O4的首次放电比容量 达132.4mAh/g,50次循环后的放电比容
量还保持在125.6 mAh/g的水平.

According to Newton's law, constant velocity cannot be felt.
According to the Principle of Equivalence, acceleration cannot be
felt.

和碳酸锂为原料,采用熔融浸渍法合成 尖晶石型锂锰氧化物LiMn2O4,并用*重 析.

We can only feel if a force is not acting evenly over our body. A
local tension or compression is generated which can be 'felt' by our
central nerves system. If the force is acting evenly over our body
then we cannot feel the acceleration at all.

If you are free falling within an enclosed container under a uniform
gravitational field, you cannot tell that you are not in an inertial
frame.

在合成的后*阶段反应时间的长*对 物的晶体结构和电化在合成的后*阶 反
应时间的长*对产物的晶体结构和电 在合成的后*阶段反应时间的长*对 物
的晶体结构和电化.