Old October 17th 17, 07:40 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Gerald Kelleher

Default Supernova and the birth of a solar system

On Monday, October 16, 2017 at 11:10:30 PM UTC+1, Gutless Umbrella Carrying Sissy wrote:

Thanks, I needed an additional post from you as celestial sphere enthusiasts are steel and mirrors whereas theorists are smoke and mirrors. I have come across hundreds like you, one indistinguishable from the next with the only trait of being able to type/play away without meaning. It actually looks like a cry or a scream but that is the best I can do for you.