Old December 8th 04, 05:38 AM
allo allo

1. I did not expect you to so quickly figure that I figure I have such
a system.

2. I was not aware that 5g acceleration for a person on their back is
injurious.

3. Extraordinary proof of an extraordinary claim - well, exactly. I
didn't think that investors would provide even $100M to build a system
that they wouldn't understand, that has not been made before, and that
has no working prototype.

4. I don't understand why you think such a 1000kg launch system needs
to be scaled up. I understand that modern sats are pretty light, and if
you had such a cheap system you could send up people to assemble sats
from 1000kg pieces. Huh?