Old September 2nd 04, 08:54 PM
Derek Lyons

"Vello" wrote:
And just by facts - at least for last centuries any generation had have in use
technologies superior to what last generation had. Today we can't travel
faster then 40 years ago,

And somebody in 1770 couldn't ride a horse any faster than the Greeks
20 centuries before. in 1870 we couldn't sail any faster than the
Armada 400 years before...

we can't go to Moon or in the deepest point of sea.

Because we cannot do so on a moments notice does not mean that we
cannot go if the desire and requirement exists.

Well, we think we could do all that if we will. But, probably, there is something
wrong just with our "will". We don't will to go further any more?

No. There's simply no need to do so.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.