Old March 20th 16, 08:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 12:34:31 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, March 17, 2016 at 2:15:38 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
St. Patrick's Day!

Nice and sunny, but as it always is this time of year in Gresham, whenever the rain stops, the east wind is back and blowing at full force. Temperature as of 2:15 PM is a spring-like 58F.

I stopped at my bank on the way and applied to open a secured credit card account. That seems to be the only way I can reestablish credit now.

Double-A

73 day 54 night Bright sun. I just use my debit card rather than my credit cards,but big bills I use Master,and Chase I sleep in the van 3 days.. when I'm on the beaches Still mad at Sandy,but miss her.So I'll make up soon..Her birthday is on the 28th TreBert

The 28th is a good day! April is the 4th month. 4 goes into 28 7 times. 7 is lucky!

Was 48F here this morning. Now 52F as of 1:00 PM PDT and on it's way to 55F here in Gresham on this Palm Sunday. Yesterday it made it to 64F! Now lightly raining.

Today is the first full day of spring!

Double-A