Old January 14th 07, 02:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
md

Default ASTRO: sun in Ha, 14 dec 07

At 52 deg N, the sun remains pretty low all day. But seeing was quite good.
I spent quite some time focussing, and tweaking the settings of the LPI, but
I did not achieve good images. I stacked a few and applied some curves. At
least this image shows the connection or bridge between the two prominances,
which is a striking straight line. I could see this line easily in the PST,
but it was difficult to capture it with the LPI. In general I think the
LPI/PST combination is difficult to use.

--
Martijn
10" LX200GPS

Attached Thumbnails