Old November 7th 14, 10:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

Default Gravity Has No Wave

On Friday, November 7, 2014 2:05:48 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, November 7, 2014 8:13:20 AM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

arc Einstein's biggest mistake was not going with QM.#2 Wishy Washy over static universe. #3 Having no thoughts on fields.#4 telling what games God plays. Other than that SR and GR fit well in the macro real of the universe. I met Einstein in 1952,and we agreed gravity and inertia were "Two Sides to the Same Coin."TreBert

You mean God does shoot craps?

Double-A

and robbers