Old October 23rd 04, 08:11 AM
BDK

says...

http://www.edconrad.com/ebay/Vel1/MVC-001S.JPG

Poor David Ian Greig.

He's the moderator of talk.origins and is vested
with the authority to live up to the charter and by-laws
of talk.origins.

Yeah, poor guy, loons like you probably send him stuff as insane as your
"OLD AS COAL" nonsense, and he had to make some cuts. As the looniest of
the loons, you got the axe. Awwwww. Poor loon Ed.

Poor David Greig.

The pressure undoubtedly has got him.

I mean, after posting nearly 2,000 times in the
news group, he now decides he has had enough
of me and Truth, Inc..

I'm being blackballed.

Don't think of it as being blackballed, think of it as a hint to get
some help. Seeing things nobody else does is a strong sign of a mental
problem. In your case, it's a lot more than a strong sign, it's as plain
as a 20 megaton H bomb.

No more are my postings appearing. No more
are they sizing the scientific establishment stooges
for what they a a bunch of pathetic phonies.

Well, you would be the expert in pathetic. You're the King of Pathetic.
But you aren't a phony, you really are whacked.

My poor petrified bones (plus teeth and soft organs,
some human) discovered between anthracite veins.

LOL, at least your "bones" look like what you claim them to be. That
can't be said for most of the rest of your items. My favorite is the
"scorpion". It's a killer..

They've proven the pseudosciensts can't accept
the monumental truth before their eyes, that man
indeed is as old as coal and their evolution theory
is sheer nonsense.

Again, you would know all about nonsense. The "petrified penises" come
to mind there.

Over the years, I have pointed out their deceit,
deception, collusion and conspiracy in the matter
of man's origin and ancestry -- and certainly not
via evolution.

LOL. You really think it's a conspiracy to label you as a crackpot? I
think that proves the point.

You'd think these dodo-heads would want truth.
But they have proven --rather emphatically -- that
they much prefer fiction and fable.

And again, you are the expert in fiction.

Poor David Ian Greig.

Poor talk.origins.

When I am through with them, may the Intelligent
Designer have mercy on their souls.

When you are through, you'll probably be in restraints in a hospital
someplace. Maybe you can be helped..but I doubt it.

Ed Conrad
http://www.edconrad.com

World Mystery Forum
http://www.worldmysteryforum.ch