Old July 12th 18, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Cities on the Edge of Forever

On Thursday, July 12, 2018 at 5:20:29 PM UTC-5, wrote:
And you theists believe in crap like "...man was created in the image
and likeness of God." Sheeesh !

Evolution is very slow. Any steps take very long times. Man hasn't
changed much in the past 50K years.

You atheists believe in God too. God is a hard term to define.

Evolution happens overnight. Where is the missing link between Neanderthal and Cro Magnon Man? If it takes millions of years would we not see fossil remains of everything in between Neanderthal and Cro Magnon? We do not. Evolution always happens all of the sudden and it will happen all of the sudden again.